Wednesday, September 21, 2022

~I’m Only Looking for a Provider Husband~

I literally had a dream last month that someone proposed to me. And I remember in that dream everyone was all up on me try to see the ring. That part was a little annoying but I do one day want to get married. And now the more I stay in this city I’m started to feel like I will never find love here. Not the type of relationship I want. I know for a fact that I want a provider. Although, I can take care of myself and I have for many years. I don’t want to have that pressure after I get married. I want to be more of the nurturer than anything else. And seeing how men are natural providers, and make more than most women. I can’t let that thought go especially since I’ve been taking care of myself for decades. All the women I have come across in my life that were provided for always looked more happy. This one lady I used to work with only got a job because she needed something to do when her daughters moved out the house. And I remember how she use to talk about the amazing things her husband did for her. It just made me so happy for her. She really had a great spouse that always looked out for her. The type of women I am I deserve that too. I didn’t want that when I was younger…I wanted to be super independent. And now I realized that was not the life for me. I just want to rest in my femininity, and not worry about the hustle bustle culture. And once that gets done I will feel complete. I will not lower this standard for no man. I will keep my standards high! Providers only, hypergamy only!


No comments:

Post a Comment