Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day is just a couple of days away and it's only natural to feel love in the air. Love is so amazing and it's one thing everyone should hope to experience in their lifetime. Loving others begins with loving yourself first (self love). Whether you are single, dating, or in a relationship take some time out of your date to express love. Currently, I am single and I have decide to treat myself on V-Day. My plans are going to the gym, mani/pedi at the nail shop, and spending time with my cousin (she asked to be my valentines...so cute lol).

When I think of love I think about the reference to the bible in 1 Corinthians 13:4–7

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

So I hope you beautiful people have a wonderful Valentine's day, spread lots of kisses. MuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHhhHHHH





4 comments:

  1. Yay I'm follower #2! lol :)

    Happy Valentines Day!

    aleesperspective.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, thanks for commenting on my blog.

    As to your question, because harems are quite loose, they could make you look bigger, but you could get them in black. Alternatively, you could get harem trousers which were more tailored, but still had some elements of the harem pants in them.

    This is actually the first time I liked harems on me, but I'll do an outfit post with them, so you can see if there are any differences in shape...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alee-thanx darlin

    @Promise-I think I am going to try the trouser harem pants. I can't wait for the outfit post..that will give me a generally idea. thanx

    @Bombchell-thanx Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete