Friday, February 25, 2011

Excuse=Easy Exit

Excuses are so easy to make up, that is why we hear so many of them all the time.

"I can't do this because of this..."
"I can't go there because of that..."
"Since I don't have money I can't..."

I personally define excuses as easy exits. If you really think about it when someone makes an excuse, they are trying to exit from something. If you are the type of person that likes to makes excuses, now is the perfect time to stop. Nothing beneficial comes from making excuses, they will literally eat you alive.

I have faith that you will not let excuses make you into a nobody. You are destined for greatness and you will not let something so easy as an excuse get in your way. You my friend, have Big dreams, Major Goals, and a heart full of Faith. You are victorious enough to fight like a warrior and come out on top. The next time you hear someone make an excuse kindly direct them to their nearest exit.

Peace


© Copyright 2011 SimplyCandycane.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment