Monday, December 19, 2011

~Living in the Moment~




Rory 7lbs 1 oz. 20 in 12/13/11

Yes, I am an aunt now...and it feels kind of weird. I remember when my brother found out he was going to be a father. He said to me "Hey, I am not the only one that will be having a title." he looked at me and said you are going to be an aunt.

It was so amazing walking into the room and seeing my brother hold his child. It was almost like he was in disbelief. I told him he looked like he was in the moment. He said "yes I am."


In life that is what we have to do cherish the moment. The present is so precious there is no need to rush the future. There is no need to send hours reminiscing on the pass when we have the gift of the the present.


Take some time out of your day and reflect and meditate on your present.

No comments:

Post a Comment