Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Happy Anniversary Simplycandycane~

Wow..I can't believe it been a year already. I remember when I wanted to start a blog. I was very clueless on how to create one.

I spent over a year contemplating how I was going to do it. If you look at my profile my blog was created in February of 2010. I didn't actually start blogging until this very day last year. I'm glad I did because blogging is very therapeutic. It is my artistic gift to the world. I believe to start anything in life, you just have to do.

I still remember all my 1st:

My 1st visitor from NY
My 1st follower Black yoga
My 1st comment from AA
My 1st blogger award from Stiletto Minded blog for "versatile blogger"
My 1st interview with Miss Mia Rivel
and the 1st blog that that inspired me to blog "Healthy Kisses"

I truly appreciate all my followers & readers you'll are awesome!!! E-Hug

3 comments:

  1. congratz!!!! My blog will be 2 years old in february... hahaha it's so cool... we are talking about our blogs as if they were our babies :D



    GIVE-AWAY: Win a (fashion) illustration, cartoon or portrait made by me. Maybe 4 valentine's day?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to see more from you in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the anniversary!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete