Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~Brick by Brick~



Brick by brick I am moving up, I am getting closer and closer, Over coming many obstacles, trials, and tribulations, It is hard to keep fighting, but I know in the end I am a winner, I know I will persevere, because with God all things are possible.

So this little brick by brick moment is my life right now. I am getting closer to the pageant date next month. I am trying to keep my head clear and focus on God's word. He will keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind stayed on him. So that is what I plan to do. Anyways, I have my photos completed. I didn't want to share them before the pageant. Than I thought what the heck, I'm gonna post them today. I had a wonderful time at the photo shoot. The wind was the only thing against me that day. And I will be room-mating with two of the other ladies during the pageant weekend next month. The closer I get I get excited and nervous at the same time.

 I just know one thing I will not give up! So until the next update blog world...I will keep you posted!

2 comments: