Wednesday, August 9, 2017

*Acting Background Extra*

It's so much fun being on set as an extra. It takes a lot of hard work being on your feet for 16 hours. We only had a 30 min lunch break. It was so worth it to me though. I had a fitting for this movie because it was 80s time frame. We had make up artists and hair stylists too...how cool! I was in two scenes for this movie like I was my last time. This one I had to travel to Cleveland, OH in May of this year. They're coming up in the entertainment world Cleveland rocks lol. 

I can't wait to do more movies and acting period. This is one of my passions that I love so much. Whatever you want to do in life do it, follow your dreams. This movie is entitled White Boy Rich. It's based on a true story. It's gonna be a really good movie. The director was very creative and he was amazing to work with. After we finished shooting I said thank you so much, he said oh you are welcome sweetheart😀. 

Knowing who you are will make you happier in life. You're happy when you do stuff you love. I love acting and I will continue to act. I know there are other passions that I love too. This is just one of them. If you love acting you can start with being an extra. It will give you experience being on set. It will show you that this is hard work. 

Find a casting agency, talent manager, and find free resouces like youtube videos or blogs. It will get you in the right steps to acting. Hopefully, this will help someone😀




No comments:

Post a Comment