Sunday, February 4, 2018

*Quick Update 2018*


I told myself this year that this will be my selfish year. The reason I can do this is because I am single with no children. I have no other responsibilities besides myself. I just 
 grown tired of helping other people and not helping myself first. 

So yeah pretty much this year is about ME! I cut my hair in a blunt bob on the 1st. This was a symbol of a fresh start for me. I started working out too wooh wooh😄! I absolutely love the gym right now. My body of course loves it too. I started investing this year with a robo investment company. Something new that I wanted to explore. And my #1 goal this year is to be debt free. Pay off the rest of my student loans! I am so tired of them on my back. I have 3 more left in the snowball method. One of which will be paid off this week🙌. So slowing but surely I will have my life back. I've been on this debt free journey for 4 years now. In unless you have too you will never know how hard it is. I also want to do some traveling as well. I love traveling it is one of my passions. 

Each month I set monthly goals to keep me focused. Whatever I don't complete will be rolled over to the next month. I've been a little reclusive too. Staying to myself and limiting my phone conversations etc. Now we are in month 2 of 2018. My motto for the year is "Just do it" and that is exactly what I plan to do!

Until next time, stay sweet my Candycanes 🍬

No comments:

Post a Comment