Saturday, April 28, 2018

*Debt Free, Now What?*

I'm so excited to announce I am debt free! Last week I paid off my last student loan 🙌! That was one of the best feelings 2018 could have given me. I told myself this year I would be more selfish and accomplish all the goals I set out for myself. This was one of my biggest because I was working on this for 4 years. And next month will be 10 years since I graduated from college. It was very imperative to me that I completed it.

Even though it took me four years. I believe it could of been completed sooner. However, I was busy doing things for others, and didn't forcus 100% on myself. Let me tell y'all when I did everything changed for me. 

After I became debt free, I immediately started looking at my "WHY" that I wrote  prior to getting out of debt. I had a long list of reasons that gave me something to focus on afterwards. So, now I am gonna list the things I will focus on after debt freedom.

  • Get my emergency savings fund fully funded by end of 2018. I'm already halfway there.
  • Start a car fund to get another car. My car now is on her last leg. And I need to find a new one soon.
  • Increase my retirement savings funds to get that free match 💰! My retirement is automatic by I have to increase my contribution.
  • Take more trips and vacations I love traveling. It is my number one passion.
  • Save up to start a business. I know in my heart entrepreneur is in my blood. After all I went to school for business. And I love creating and this mixes my two loves together.
  • Start an investment fund for my niece and nephew. That will be one of my ways of giving back.
  • Start my own charity/non profit for teenagers to find their passion!
  • Write a book based on my life and motivation inspiration. This is very long over do this is something I wanted to do in my early 20s.
  • Move to another state...I need a change of scenery.
  • Invest in my Robo advising account I opened this year. 
  • Retire early
  • Build my net worth
  • Possible purchase a home or rental properties.
  • Give, give, give....I am a philanthropist at ❤
If you can live like no one else for a little while. You can live like no one else later. Debt free is the way to be😘


No comments:

Post a Comment