Thursday, January 17, 2019

*Inspired by MLK Speaker*

At work yesterday we had a speaker Dr Chenelle, for MLK day. It was absolutety phenomenal hearing her story and taking key gems in her speech. She really inspired me to want to do more. As a Black woman seeing other go-getters like her just makes me want to challenge myself. 

Some key points I took from her speech:

-Most people don't fail due to fear. Most people fail due to lack of commitment.

-55.3 million dreams die every year. People are dying with dreams unfulfilled.

-Check your circle, if you're the smartest one in your circle create a new one.

-Have the courage to make your dreams a reality.

-Tell me what I can't do, and I will prove to you that I can!

-When you think big, you dreams big, your results will be big. 

-Do it with a Martin mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment