Monday, January 28, 2019

*Mind over Matter*

I'm having one of those days where I have to be mentally tuff. I keep reminding myself that it's all mind over matter. I just don't have the patience anymore it feels like with this J-O-B. There are days like today that I just want to walk out and be free like a bird. 

And like I mentioned in a previous post, I always come to work and say "this is only temporary." That little phrase keeps me going through out the day. It keeps me mentally tuff. And I know for sure one day I will be living my dreams. Sometimes the things that we don't want to do teaches us to keep going. It becomes our motivation to "get out and live our dreams." It helps us to stop, breathe, and reset our goals and attention. 

Keep going and keep growing my Sweet Candy canes 🍬😊


No comments:

Post a Comment