Friday, June 1, 2012

~June Monthly Motivation~


I know a lot of people who think sometimes they're in love, when they're connected by a soul tie. Hey, I will be the 1st to admit I had a situation like that too. And I am still dealing with a situation like that now. Soul-ties can be good or bad. Example of a bad soul-tie is feels good, looks good, and smells good. A good soul-tie is a healthy relationship key word "RELATE." I told the guy I once was talking to that we are soul-ties. He said what is that? I said look it up and call me back. When he did he said "wow Candace I never heard of that." Than he said, which one the bad or good one? I said you tell me....of course it was the bad one. I had to take time out and pray about my situation. Since we are friends it's really hard for me to break away emotionally, but it's nothing God can't handle. Good thing I look to him for favor & advice :)

Tony Gaskin's Jr. is an excellent relationship coach. He speaks the truth and isn't afraid to speak on issues most choice to remain silent to. Last year I took a relationship teleseminar class with him and it was great. I plan on purchasing his book Mrs.Right soon. I will post a review when I am done. If you have time check
out his other videos on YouTube. Also, you can follow him on twitter @tonygaskins.



No comments:

Post a Comment