Monday, February 16, 2015

~Lesson from the Wise~

Some times we may think we have it all in order. However, our plans do not have to be perfect. Sometimes we don't even have to have a plan in place at all. Our journey sometimes may just take a big leap of faith. 

This is something I struggle with often. I think it's more due to how society make us look crazy if we think outside the box. I tell people all the time I can't work a 9-5 forever. And they look at me like I'm about to jump off a bridge or something. They follow up with questions like how are you gonna do that. 

There is one thing that I know. What is possible for one is possible for all. Success leaves clues and I will pick them up. My path is already set because I'm following the direction of God. My plan was already in place before I came to this earth. In the words of Ms. Lauren Hill. It could all be so simple but you rather make it hard! I need to lighten up a little bit and take it easy. The Lord is driving let me sit back and enjoy the ride to success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment