Tuesday, February 3, 2015

~The Morning After (Not The Pill)~

As I sit here and think of my activities last night. And the guy I connected my energy to. I wonder in a week, a month, or maybe even a year would I regret that moment. The morning after is a time for thinking and understanding one's self. Regardless if it's good, bad, or indifferent. The choices we make in life we will have to live with them forever.

So as I sit here typing about my last night adventure. I think of the time I met this guy in college. And how I always loved his swag and personality. We talked casually in school but he showed interest afterwards.

I think I should make a poem about this post lol. The expression would be so much deeper. Anyways, as far as my regrets I can say maybe that was meant to happen. However, I know for sure I didn't play my cards right. It's life, I'm still learning...maybe someday I will have it fully figured out.

We'll until next time....stay sweet my Candycanes!


No comments:

Post a Comment