Thursday, January 15, 2015

~Find Your Passion Live Your Passion~

There is no reason we should work our whole lives to fulfill someone else's dreams. Unless that is your dream job and you love it. However, today I am speaking to the majority who have gifts and dreams yet are afraid of stepping out on them. Well today I say no more!!! If you haven't found your passion yet ask your friends and family what they think your gifts are. Try new things to see what excites you. And link up with someone who has found their passion and I guarantee you will find yours too. It's really that simple you don't have to know everything. You can be ignorant and still be on fire. You don't have to have all the pieces to the puzzle either. All you need is confidence and action to start working on your dreams. You will fall but continue to keep pushing. One day your dreams will come true. Stop giving your energy away to something you don't love. It's about time to feed you passion. Doing something you love will free you.

Hey, I know I am not there yet myself. However, I have major goals and I will not stop until I succeed. I am working very hard this year to get my feet warm. Major things are gonna be in the works and I am super duper excited!!! And of course I will be blogging about my journey along the way. Once I make it I want to teach other. And people I teach I want them to be better than me. 

Also, my mentor gave me this bible verse to read. Proverbs 3:6 "In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path." I guess that pretty much sums it up. Trust God and he will lead the way. Life is meant to be joyful and free. Start living life freely my sweet candycanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment