Monday, May 30, 2011

~The ABC's of Me~

I was tagged!


A. Age:
twenty-something
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Folding clothes
D. Day:Everyday that I am living and breathing (blessings happen everyday)
E. Essential start to your day: meditation
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Gold (I am an sgRHO)
H. Height: 5’6
I. Instruments: none (I always wanted to play the clarinet in high school)
J. Job title: Business Women (working for me)
K. Kids: maybe in the future lol
L. Live: O-H-I-O (I'm a Buckeye)
M. Mom’s name: TMI
N. Nicknames: Candy, Candycane, Candy apple (anything with candy in it lol)
O. Overnight hospital stays: knocking on wood no
P. Pet peeve: I could write a full blog on that...but my #1 is someone tapping me urghhh
Q. Quote from a movie: "By Any Means Necessary" Malcolm X
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: two
T. Time you wake up: depends normally around 7-8 am
U. Underwear: wow...who made this lol?
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussels sprouts
W. What makes you run late: everything
X. X-Rays you’ve had: my teeth (dentist)
Y. Yummy food you make: I love making salmon...I don't cook much though
Z. Zoo: I plan on going to the one in DC this year!

You all are tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment