Saturday, May 14, 2011

~Happy Appreciation Day~


Appreciation Day is a day that my family celebrates the people who are important to us in our life. My grandmother went to heaven on this very day several years ago. So instead of thinking of this day as a lost we are actually gaining something. We are gaining strength, courage, love, and respect for family. My grandmother is the only woman I know who only had an 8th grade education and was a hustler out of this world. She used her talents to make money she was an artist, seamstress, cook, entrepreneur, Evangelist, child care provider, and a single mother of six. Go grandmother, she still has the ability to make me want to be the best I can be. Today, I ask you to take sometime out and appreciation the people you love. And maybe you will adopt an Appreciate Day in your family too!

I must say I appreciate you because you take time out of your day to read my blog. Thank you

~Signed Simplycandycane

No comments:

Post a Comment