Wednesday, September 14, 2011

~Friends, Associates, Family, and Sorors~


"Some people will tell you be careful who you call your friends. I say be careful who you call your: friends, associates, family, and sorors too." -Me


Just because we have the same blood doesn't make us family. Just because we wear the same colors doesn't necessary make us sorority sisters. Just because we talk doesn't make us associates. If you don't believe me turn to your local News Channel and see parents killing their babies or watch Maury and see the lie detector prove your best-friend went behind your back with your man.

I have come to realize Loyalty and Honesty can be broken. So just keep an eye on the ones you keep in your circle. I'm not saying everybody is like that but believe me.....snakes are out there!!

2 comments: