Thursday, October 27, 2011

~My Name~



Have you ever looked up the meaning of your name? Well I've been knowing the meaning of my name for years. My name comes from the Bible, Candace was the Queen of the Ethiopians in the Bible. Candace also means glittering white, pure, and glowing.

I remember when I was in the 5th grade my teacher told me to come to her desk. When I came she told me that she was having a conversation with her daughter about a future name for her granddaughter. She said that she recommended her daughter to name her baby girl Candace. She said when her daughter heard my name she feel in love with it. Then she said, I just wanted you to know that somebody is going to be named after you. I smiled so hard... this story is still amazing to this day!

Your name is so powerful, don't you like when someone remembers your name? I know you do, so say your name like you love it! When you introduce yourself to someone make sure you say your name loud and proud. Let your name leave a ring in their ear, and I promised they will never forget you!

C-courageous
A-Admiring
N-Nice
D-Daring
A-Athletic
C-Character
E-Educated


Do you know the meaning of your name?

1 comment: