Thursday, October 13, 2011

~The Versatile Blogger~

I am so happy I got my 1st blogger award!!!!! Thanks so much Stiletto Minded I really appreciate my award. You guys have to check out her blog too.

The rules of this award state that you must link the person who gives you the award, list 7 things about yourself, and pass the torch to 15 other bloggers. So here are my 7 things:

  1. I am scared of cats
  2. I want to learn sign language
  3. I like taking pictures
  4. My hair is natural
  5. I'm usually shy when I first meet someone
  6. I love traveling
  7. I'm obsessed with nail polish
My bloggers are listed below, please check out their sites too! I couldn't come up with 15, but you can call these the 5 stars!

  1. Healthy Kisses
  2. A Single Mother's Journey
  3. The Luxe Standard
  4. Beefocused
  5. Sonnapoliticalfashionista

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog award! I greatly appreciate it. I haven't been on blogger the past few days because I had a death in the family and so much craziness has been going on, so it was really great to see that you gave me this award. Blogging has really been a great experience for me and I'm glad you enjoy my blog as I enjoy yours too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much Miss Candy Cane!I appreciate the award beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the blog award! It can be hard to keep it current with work and life, but I love the support and appreciate the interests!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete